Beginner Cheer Exhibition Teams- Two Sessions, TWO TEAMS!
Registration by September 9th (extended) for Fall Session
* Ages 3-5 (Tiny) and 6-8 (Mini)- WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE OFFERING BOTH TINY AND MINI TEAMS THIS FALL!!!!!
* Offering 2 sessions and athletes can do one or both sessions
* Fall Session: September - December
* Winter Session: January - April
* Practice 1x/week + tumbling day
* 1 in-house showcase/performance + 1 exhibition per session
* No experience necessary - great introduction to the world of cheer
* Registration for Fall Session by September 9th and Registration for Winter session will happen in December
* Print packet, fill out registration form and email to email@example.com to register.
* Questions? Please call 630-588-9000
Short Season or "Half Season" All Star Team(s)- Tryouts in December
* Teams: Ages 6-11 (Youth) and Ages 9-14 (Junior) and Ages 5-8 (Novice Prep L1)
* December - April
* Practices 2-3x/week - including tumbling day
* 3 competitions
* USASF Prep or Elite division OR Non-Building division if Illinois mandate not lifted by December
* Previous cheer or tumbling experience required
* Tuition + Team Fees: ~$1700; will only charge for competition fees as we are able to compete
* Check back later in November for Tryout Information
****Looking to increase your skills BEFORE tryouts? Try our Cheer Tech Class (1st - 5th grade) or Boot Camp (6th grade- HS)****
26W251 St. Charles Road, Carol Stream, IL 60188
DCA has a special needs team called BLITZ and they are awesome. This team has been running since 2012 and many of the original girls still on the team today! We meet Saturday afternoons during the school year. Times vary each school year so please call and you can come watch or participate in a practice to see if this is something your child is interested in doing. Athletes learn cheer moves, dances, a special DCA cheer and participate in around 3-4 competitions/performances each year. The only cost to participate in BLITZ is a uniform fee which we try very hard to keep reasonable but still match our other cheer program's uniforms. We work with every ability and everyone is welcome on the team. BLITZ is part of our cheer family and participates in all our lock ins, parties, and events. Interested in finding out more about our special needs team or know someone who would LOVE to be part of this team? Give us a call. 630-588-9000.
Print either Momentum (Mini) or Hot Shots (Tiny) team packet and email back registration form (or drop off) by September 9th. Parent Meeting on Friday September 11 via ZOOM!, 6:30pm - 7:00pm.