Beginner Cheer Exhibition Teams- September - December 2021- REGISTRATION OPEN!!!
*Ages 3-5 (Tiny) and 6-8 (Mini)
* Fall Session: September 11 - December 11
* learn cheer motions, jumps, cheers, individual stunting and put a routine together to music for an in-house performance and at least 1 local performance!
* cheer shoes, bow, practice wear and performance outfit included in program (returning cheerleaders from last school year program- SAVE MONEY as you already have these items)
* Practice 1x/week on Friday afternoon or Saturday afternoon + tumbling day
* No experience necessary - great introduction to the world of cheer
* Information for program will be available soon. Check back or call the office at 630-588-9000 or email Coach Ailish at email@example.com
* Click HERE for details but register through portal
26W251 St. Charles Road, Carol Stream, IL 60188
DCA has a special needs team called BLITZ and they are awesome. This team has been running since 2012 and many of the original girls still on the team today! We meet Saturday afternoons during the school year. Times vary each school year so please call and you can come watch or participate in a practice to see if this is something your child is interested in doing. Athletes learn cheer moves, dances, a special DCA cheer and participate in around 3-4 competitions/performances each year. The only cost to participate in BLITZ is a uniform fee which we try very hard to keep reasonable but still match our other cheer program's uniforms. We work with every ability and everyone is welcome on the team. BLITZ is part of our cheer family and participates in all our lock ins, parties, and events. Interested in finding out more about our special needs team or know someone who would LOVE to be part of this team? Give us a call. 630-588-9000.