DCA has a special needs team called BLITZ and they are awesome. This team has been running since 2012 and many of the original girls still on the team today! We meet Saturday afternoons during the school year. Times vary each school year so please call and you can come watch or participate in a practice to see if this is something your child is interested in doing. Athletes learn cheer moves, dances, a special DCA cheer and participate in around 3-4 competitions/performances each year. The only cost to participate in BLITZ is a uniform fee which we try very hard to keep reasonable but still match our other cheer program's uniforms. We work with every ability and everyone is welcome on the team. BLITZ is part of our cheer family and participates in all our lock ins, parties, and events. Interested in finding out more about our special needs team or know someone who would LOVE to be part of this team? Give us a call. 630-588-9000.
Beginner Cheer Exhibition Teams- SUMMER PERFORMANCE TEAMS for 4-8 year olds
June 7 - August 13
* Ages 3-5 (Tiny) and 6-8 (Mini)
* Summer Session: June 7 - August 13
* learn cheer motions, jumps, cheers, individual stunting and put a routine together to music for the end of summer performance!
* cheer shoes, box, practice wear and performance outfit included in program (returning cheerleaders from school year programs- SAVE MONEY as you already have these items)
* Practice 1x/week + tumbling day
* gone on vacation during the summer? No problem. Weekly routine progress will be posted on team BAND app so you can practice with your cheerleader so when they come back from vacation, they are familiar with the new 8-counts.
* 1 in-house showcase/performance at the end of the program for parents
* No experience necessary - great introduction to the world of cheer
* Information for summer program will be available soon. Check back or call the office at 630-588-9000 or email Coach Ailish at email@example.com
26W251 St. Charles Road, Carol Stream, IL 60188