26W251 St. Charles Road, Carol Stream, IL 60188
You still have not gotten a DCA summer FlexPass for flexible summer tumbling? No worries. We have got you covered. Get our end of summer 7.5 hour FlexPass so you can start your momentum NOW for fall. 7.5 hours to be used now through August 16th. $130- which includes prorated summer membership fee. 7.5 hour pass for ages 6+ and can be used Monday - Thursday 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 5pm and 6pm classes. Call us TODAY!!
Summer classes at DCA are super fun, and super productive! Same structured classes as school year but with a flexible schedule for summer so you can tumble whenever you want-as often as you want! Whether you are looking for tumbling classes to increase your floor skills or our power tumbling classes where you are practicing skills on floor, double mini and trampoline, summer classes at DCA will help you achieve your goals. We will have coaches here to work with every level and age group so no need to call ahead. We will be here for you! We have several flexible class options that you can sign up for so you can keep tumbling and flipping all summer long and see first-hand why our summer tumblers, are our BEST tumblers.
Tumbling Schedule: June 4 - August 16th
10 weeks of classes; closed July 2 - 6
For the 2-6 year olds: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am - 11am.
For Ages 6 - college: Monday - Thursdays
Classes at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 5pm and 6pm.
Stay for 1 or 1.5 hours.
Mighty Tumbler FlexPass-10 hours
For our preschool - kindergarteners who want to keep tumbling over the summer, Same structured classes and there will be coaches there for every age. Come Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday, 10am - 11am, as often as you like to use your 10 hours. $165
Tot Pass - 5 hours
For the siblings 3 and under who want to come with their big sister or brother with the Mightly Tumbler pass, can come in but needs less commitment. Come any day, as often as you like to use your 5 hours. $55 when a Mighty Tumbler Pass is bought for older sibling.
NEW! Parent-Tot Pass
For our 2 and under friends that are used to their 45 minute class and want to keep tumbling over the summer we have our parent-tot pass. 10, 45 minute sessions that you can use any Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday during the summer. This is for the 2 year olds that come in with mom or dad over the summer with the hope of being a big kid come the fall when they can come in by themselves. $110
FlexPass 1 - 15 hours
If you are only available for part of the summer and want great training multiple times a week for several weeks, this is the pass for you. (Also good for 1x week maintaining over the summer.)
FlexPass Unlimited - 1-1.5 hours/day, 4x a wk
For those tumblers who plan on moving into the gym! If you plan on coming more than 2x a week, this pass is for you and at less than $6/hour- what a steal of a deal! BONUS! FPDaily includes stunting night!
Once you have registered for your summer tumbling pass, you can use your hours however you wish. For the 3-6 year olds, choose Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at 10am and come in 1x a week, 2x a week or all 3x a week to use the hours you have. For our 6+ athletes (whether you are looking for tumbling or trampoline and double mini skills), class hours are at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 5pm and 6pm. Come in for a 1 hour or 1.5 hour class. Again, use your hours as you wish. We track your hours and at anytime you can check where you are at with the front desk. No need to call ahead- we have coaches here at every hour ready to work with all ages and skill groups.
FOR BEST RESULTS…and to gain new skills, come multiple times per week.
Run out of hours?
You can buy more!
For printable flyer and more detailed information regarding our summer tumbling program, click below:
School year registration starts July 23rd!!! Check out the schedule and then call or email today to save your spot!
The 2018-2019 school year schedule is here! Last year we made the switch to continuous enrollment, monthly billing and it was a hit. People loved eliminating the hassle of reregistering every 10 weeks and worrying if their child will loose their class spot and they loved trading all that for the smaller, easier billing of the monthly billing system with no contract. So needless to say- we are keeping this system and we are happy you like it so much! You spoke. We listened and we are here to please you.
For those of you new to this concept, continuous enrollment is more inline with our philosophy that year round consistent training makes for better progress. Instead of having to remember session dates and making larger session payments every 10 weeks, we have eliminated this and now once you are registered, you will just continue in the class and be billed on a monthly basis. It's that easy. No re-registering, no wondering.
SO HOW DO I REGISTER FOR CLASSES AT DCA?
* Check out our class schedule online and call or email to register
* We will help you find the class that best fits your child's needs (age group, skill level, goals, etc.)
* Everyone coming into the school year 2018-2019 will need to fill out a new waiver. EVEN IF YOU WERE HERE OVER THIS PAST SUMMER, A NEW WAIVER IS REQUIRED EACH SCHOOL YEAR FOR EACH ATHLETE. You can fill out the waiver online (update your waiver if you have already set up an online account/signed waiver) or print a hard copy and bring in with you (paper copies always available at front desk as well).
* The first time you register, you will pay the prorated cost of that month and after that, your card will be billed monthly with payment due on the 25th of the month (i.e. October's tuition is due September 25th). EXCEPTION: AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER GET BILLED TOGETHER.
* Once you are registered, you will continue in the class. It's that easy!
* Your child will constantly be evaluated to ensure they are in the proper class and if your child is ready to move up or be placed in the advanced tumbling class, we will let you know.
* Every family is required to have a debit/credit card on file but you have the option to pay with cash or check prior to the 25th of the month
* There is no contract. Wish to drop a class? Just send in an email by the 15th of the month prior letting us know you wish to drop the class. Failure to give us written notice by the 15th, you will be charged and therefore enrolled in the upcoming month.
* Tuition is budgeted on a 36 week school year allowing for holidays and time off for families as well as our coaching staff. You do not get charged more for longer months nor do you get charged less for shorter months. Over a school year from mid-August - through the end of May, all 9 months average 4 classes a month with a minimum of 36 classes in a year. Some class days will have more classes in a year but 36 will be the minimum.
* Summer is a different program and does not follow the continuous enrollment, monthly billing system.
* Annual membership fee is due every August/(re) entry into program. $30/student or $50/family. Membership pays into insurance as well as gets you member rates on camps, clinics and open gyms.
* 1 make up per month, per class allowed and must be scheduled with the front desk
* We will be flexible as possible and try to keep up with your changing schedules by allowing you to switch class days from month to month when needed and as class space allows. If you find you need to find another day that better fits your schedule, give us a call and we will work with you to figure out another time that works.
* Clean shoes, trampoline shoes, socks or grippy socks are required for tumbling and trampoline classes. We ask that you walk in with different shoes and change once in the lobby in an effort to keep our floors clean. Socks or trampoline shoes must be worn on all trampoline surfaces - no bare feet.
* Dress code for classes: leotards, tight fitting t-shirt/tank tops, shorts with no buttons, snaps or zippers. Midriff must be covered. Boys must wear shirts. No jewelry. Hair up out of face.
* Please bring your own water bottles. We do not have a water fountain in building. We do sell water for $1/bottle if you forget your water/run out.
* Feel free to talk with coaches regarding the progress of your child's tumbling and trampoline skills. We are happy to set up meetings in person or over the phone with your child's coach so please, don't hesitate to reach out and ask.
* There are no refunds. Credit may be given for prolonged injuries with a signed doctor's note.
* $20 charge for all NSF checks or declined credit/debit cards
* Sibling discounts available: 20% off lowest price class (discount on 1 class only)
* 2nd class is 25% off (same person)...but for August, September and October the 2nd class is 50% off!!!